Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is part 1 of our 7 part series titled “Following God’s directions.”
Special Music was Kaylee, Scarlet,and Lovelie Hewitt and Ruthie and Taylor Finney and Jacci Przekwas singing the song “Frontiers.”
1. Why are having directions so important when you travel?
2. Do you agree with this statement? “Your direction, not your intentions, determine your destination.”
3. What is courage?
4. What does 1 Corinthians 15:58 tell us to do and why is it so important?
5. What does God “command” Joshua to do, to be?
6. What does Numbers 27:18 say about Joshua?
7. What are the things I mentioned that Joshua is known for?
8. Why is courage so important to following God’s directions?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com