Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is part 3 of our 4 part series on Christmas. Special Music was Erik Finney singing “There’s a New Kid in Town.”
- What would have been some of the hardships of the First Family Christmas from this account in Luke?
- Why did Mary and Joseph have to go to Bethlehem?
- How far is it from Nazareth to Bethlehem and what would some of the challenges have been?
- What does God require from us as His Children?
- What is the best gift you could give Jesus?
- What is the best gift you could give your children, or grandchildren?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com