Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. Special music was the Sunday School kids singing, as well as Clarence Przekwas and Olivia Vagle and Laura Schmiedeberg singing “Old Church Choir.
1. Can someone be a good mother, without being a Godly mother?
2. How can we compare the Proverbs 31 woman to the church?
3. In reading Proverbs 31 in regards to the church being the wife of Noble Character, how should the church, the “Bride of Christ” live?”
4. What is happening in 1 Kings 3:16-28?
5. Compare the two women in 1 Kings 3:16-28.
6. If we are to be “like Jesus” in how we live, what should we be like according to Psalm 103:8?
7. List all the Godly attributes in Proverbs 31:10-31 that we, as the church should model our lives after.
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com