Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. Special music was Katrice and Ray Housker singing “In Christ Alone.”
- How do you feel knowing that you are clay in the hands of God the Potter?
- Is it okay to question God? Why?
- What questions do you think Joseph asked God as he sat in the bottom of the pit, or as he was being sold for $200.00 into slavery?
- In your eyes what did Jacob do wrong in raising his sons?
- What do you think Joseph struggled with?
- Did the “brothers” have a right to be angry with Joseph?
- How did God use Joseph’s suffering to do His will?
- How does Genesis 50:20 speak to you about your life?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com