Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
This is part 2 of our sermon series “A Promise, A Plan, A Purpose, a Perspective.”
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com or join us financially by supporting us by giving online.
- What is the conversation in Genesis 3:15?
- What does Isaiah 55:8-9 say to us about God’s ways and our ways?
- According to Matthew 20:26-28 what should we be like and what did Jesus come to not do, and what did Jesus come to do?
- According to 2 Corinthians 5:21, what did God make Jesus into? And what did God the Father do that for?
- According to Philippians 2:5-8 what nature did Jesus take on , and what does it say Jesus did?
- How does Mary answer the Angel in Luke 1:38?
- What was Paul sure of in Philippians 1:6?
- What are we to do according to Matthew 28:19-20?
- What does Jesus say in John 15:13?