Sermon by Pastor Galen Nordin. Part 2 of a 7 part series titled “Following God’s directions.” Special music is the song “Reckless Love” performed by Hannah Housker, Aliyah Vig, and Scarlet Hewitt.
- What instruction does Proverbs 3:5-6 give us?
- What does the acronym “FROG” stand for and mean?
- In ancient Israel, what 3 groups of people communicated on behalf of God?
- What are Proverbs, Job, Psalms, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon known as and why?
- According to Proverbs 1:1-7, how can “wisdom” help us in following God’s directions?
- What does 1 Kings 4:29-34 say about Solomon?
- According to Proverbs 3:11-12, how should we handle Godly discipline?
- When God calls us to follow Him, what is the first thing we are called to do?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com