Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This was part 7 in our 10 part series titled “Becoming Love.”
- Write down what love is and isn’t according to 1 Corinthians 13:1-5.
- What does it mean to keep no record of wrongs?
- What was happening in 1 Corinthians 5:1-2?
- How does Paul say to handle this in verses 4-5?
- What does is mean that love doesn’t delight in evil? Describe evil…
- What is the “truth” that 1 Corinthians 6 talks about?
- What is the proper attitude concerning truth in Psalm 1:1-2?
- What does Psalm 51:6 say about God’s desire for truth?
- What does Jesus tell us to do in John 15:5 and what does that mean? How should we live our lives by doing what John 15:5 says?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com