Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This was part 6 in our 10 part series titled “Becoming Love.”
Special Music was Adina Przekwas playing “Beautiful Savior”
- What have we learned so far about love from 1 Corinthians 13:4?
- What does 1 Corinthians 13:5 say about love?
- What does it mean to “keep no record of wrongs?”
- How can “keeping record of wrongs” harm your witness?
- What do the four things listed in 1 Corinthians 13:5 have in common?
- What does Immanuel mean?
- What does “God with us” have to do with love?
- What does “loving like Jesus” require of us?
- Ask yourself this question: “How can I get rid of that “Old Broken Down Record of Wrongs” that I keep playing over and over?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com