Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This was part 3 in our 10 part series titled “Becoming Love.”
Special Music was The Praise Team singing “Go Tell It On The Mountain.”
- What does Paul say Love is in 1 Corinthians 13:4?
- What does Paul say Love is not in 1 Corinthians 13:4?
- What does 2 Timothy 3:16-17 say to us?
- What does Hebrews 4:12 say to us?
- What was Paul dealing with in the Corinthian Church?
- How are Love and Patience and Kindness connected?
- How can patience and kindness in love help us in evangelizing?
- What does Ephesians 2:1-10 say to us about God’s kindness?
- What is the difference between building a “Castle” vs. building a “Kingdom?”
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com