Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This was part 2 in our 10 part series titled “Becoming Love.”
Special Music was Galen and Julie Nordin and Ray and Katrice Housker singing “Sheltered in the Arms of God.”
- Do you believe “faith” and “love” go hand in hand?
- What does James 2:14-17 say to us?
- What does 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 say about love?
- What does the Expert in the Law ask Jesus in Matthew 22:34-40?
- How does Jesus answer the Expert in the Law?
- What does Jesus say about our Enemies in Matthew 5:43-44?
- How did the men show their love for the paralytic?
- The men brought the paralytic for healing, but what does Jesus do before he heals his paralysis?
- When should we stop loving our neighbor?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com