Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is part 10 in our 10 part series titled “Becoming Love.”
- What does 1 Corinthians 13 say love is like?
- What does 1 Corinthians 13 say love isn’t like, or does not do?
- What gifts in 1 Corinthians 13 will pass away, or cease?
- What gifts in 1 Corinthians 13 will remain?
- What gift of these 3 that remain is the greatest and why?
- What is Agape love like?
- What does it mean to you to “Become Love?”
- Why shouldn’t we “remain as children” spiritually?
- God is described as “Love.” What is God like then since Love is His character?
- Since God is love and we are created in God’s image, what should our love look like?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com