Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is the final chapter of our 6 part series titled “The Identity Crisis.”
Special music was Hope Gonzalez singing “Scars.”
- Who are you?
- How Broken are you?
- Are you currently a victim of Identity Theft? If so, in what way?
- So, what is your purpose?
- Who does God say you are?
- Are you ready? What does that mean to you?
- What does 1 Corinthians 15:58 tell us to do?
- What does Jesus say to us in John 13:34-35?
- What does it mean to you to “give yourself fully to the work of the Lord?”
- What would you like your tombstone to say about you?
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com