This is part 1 of our sermon series titled “Going Deeper in Christ”
Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
Special music was The Praise Team singing “Thrive”
- What does “walking with Christ” mean to you personally?
- What do you think happened to Enoch according to Genesis 5:24?
- How does your walk compare to Noah’s walk?
- What does the prophet Micah give us a glimpse of in Micah 6:8?
- What does Hebrews 10:22-25 tell us to do?
- What does “Unbroken Worship” look like to you?
- What do you see when you read Amos 3:3?
- What does it mean to you to have been “crucified with Christ” as Paul says in Galatians 2:20?
- Check out Proverbs 4:20-27 and Isaiah 30:21 and write down how God directs us to walk “deeper” with Him.
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com