Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
This is part 5 of our sermon series “A Promise, A Plan, A Purpose, a Perspective.”
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com or join us financially by supporting us by giving online.
- How can we get a Godly Perspective?
- What does 2 Corinthians 1:20-22 say to us?
- What does 1 Corinthians 1:58 tell us to do?
- What does God say through the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 43:2?
- What does Paul say to us in Philippians 1:6?
- What does James say to us in James 1:2-8?
- What is a double-minded man?
- What are the 5 things we need to keep in perspective?