Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
This is part 4 of our sermon series “A Promise, A Plan, A Purpose, a Perspective.”
Special Music is Kaylee Hewitt singing “No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus.”
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com or join us financially by supporting us by giving online.
- How should the “church” act according to Paul?
- As we think about what David wrote in Psalm 8:3-4, what amazes you most about God creating us?
- How does Acts 17:24-25 speak to you?
- What is God’s love like as described in Jeremiah 31:3?
- According to John 3:16-17 why did God send Jesus into the World?
- Why should we love one another according to 1 John 4:7-8?
- According to Deuteronomy 6:5 how are we to love the Lord?
- What does Matthew 22:39 tell us?
- Psalm 100 tells us what our purpose is. Can you describe what our purpose is in this Psalm and why is praising part of our purpose?