Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
This is part 3 of our sermon series “A Promise, A Plan, A Purpose, a Perspective.”
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com or join us financially by supporting us by giving online.
- What do the colors of the stop light mean?
- Who is Peter writing to?
- What does 1 Peter 2:9 mean to you personally?
- What does Ephesians 4:1 say and what does it mean to “live a life worthy of the calling?”
- Paul mentions 4 things that need to be a part of living a life worthy of the calling, what are they?
- What does it mean to “bear with one another in love?”
- What does Paul tell us to do in Ephesians 4:3?
- What “truths” does Paul say then in verses 4-6?
- What is “some” of God’s purpose for us?