Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com
- What does Jesus mean when he says… “Do not let your heart’s be troubled?”
- What solution does Jesus offer to calm a troubled heart?
- Why shouldn’t our hearts be troubled?
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 tells us of a real event that will happen in our world. Describe what you think that day will be like.
- What does Thomas say to Jesus in John 14:5?
- How does Jesus respond to Thomas and the Disciples in John 14:6?
- What does it mean to you that Jesus is “The Way Maker?”