Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is part 6 of our series titled “Seeing More Clearly.”
For more messages or to find out what we’re all about, check us out on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can visit our website at lancastercovenant.com or join us financially by supporting us by giving online.
- How is the Holy Spirit our Teacher?
- According to 1 Corinthians 2:1-5, how does Paul say he “came” to the Corinthians?
- According to verses 6-11, what wisdom does Paul speak about?
- How is wisdom then revealed to us?
- What do we receive when the Holy Spirit comes on us?
- What does it mean to have our “Hearts Enlightened” in Ephesians 1:18?
- What does Romans 8:22 mean when it says “the whole creation is groaning?”
- How does the Holy Spirit help us in our weakness according to Romans 8:26-27?
- What comfort is it to you to know the Holy Spirit is your Teacher?