Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is part 5 of our series titled “Seeing More Clearly.”
Special Music was Josie Steen singing “It is Well.”
- What does Hebrews 4:13-16 tell us about God?
- How can God sympathize with our weaknesses?
- How can we approach the “throne of grace” with confidence? Hebrews 4:16
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- How is it possible to “Rejoice in the Lord always?”
- What does John 14:26 say about the Holy Spirit?
- What does John 14:27 say about the Holy Spirit?
- What does Romans 5:5 say about the Holy Spirit?
- What does Romans 8:15-17 say about the Holy Spirit?
- How does knowing that God knows everything about you encourage you, or does it?