Amazon has a wonderful program where they donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases to a charity of your choice. They don’t charge you any extra- it’s super simple. You just link your charity of choice and Amazon automatically donates 0.5% of all eligible purchases to that charity.
If you would like to set Lancaster Covenant Church as your designated charity on Amazon, follow the steps below.
- Go to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- If you’ve never setup Amazon Smile before, click on “Get Started”. If you end up on the regular Amazon page with the “Smile” bar at the top, continue on to step 3.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account and select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- At the bottom bar, you can search for a charity. Type in “Lancaster Covenant Church” and select the one that says “Lancaster, MN.” It should look like this:
Note: You can also hover over the Supporting notice in the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the Change link next to the name of the charity you’re currently supporting.
- That’s it! Now when you shop on your mobile device or by going to Amazon.com it will automatically send 0.5% of your purchase price to the church.
If you have any problems getting this to work please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help with it!