Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is part 1 of our 4 part series on Christmas. Today we were blessed with two different special music performances.
Special music during offering was Adina Przekwas playing piano.
Special Music as part of the sermon was Janelle Nyegaard singing “Breath of Heaven (Mary’s Song).”
1. What three times in Luke do we hear the angel Gabriel say, “Do not fear?”
2. What are the three principles, or character attributes of God that I mentioned?
3. What are the 400 silent years?
4. How many years from Isaiah’s prophecy in Isaiah 7 until Jesus’ birth?
5. What does Hebrews 4:14-16 tell us?
6. What does “Immanuel” mean? Explain.
7. Why should we “fear not?”