Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is part 3 of our 4 part series on Christmas. Special Music was Erik Finney singing “There’s a New Kid in Town.”
- What would have been some of the hardships of the First Family Christmas from this account in Luke?
- Why did Mary and Joseph have to go to Bethlehem?
- How far is it from Nazareth to Bethlehem and what would some of the challenges have been?
- What does God require from us as His Children?
- What is the best gift you could give Jesus?
- What is the best gift you could give your children, or grandchildren?