Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. Special music was Savannah Bernstrom singing “Still Rolling Stones.”
- If you knew you only had one week to live, how would you spend it?
- What was happening in John 12:1-11 prior to Jesus’ “Triumphal Entry” into Jerusalem?
- What was significant about Jesus riding into Jerusalem on a donkey?
- In what way is this a “story of huge contrasts?”
- In Luke 19:41-44 what grieved Jesus so greatly?
- How was Jesus our Prophet, Priest, and King?
- What does Mark 10:45 tell us?
- How does Mark 10:45 speak to you about how you should live out your life?