Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. Special Music was “Thank You Jesus” by Kaylee Hewitt and Katrice Housker.
1. What are some of the social and medical benefits to having a thankful heart?
2. What does 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 tell us to do?
3. What are we told is God’s will for you in verse 18?
4. What two reasons are we to give thanks in Psalm 136:1?
5. How is it possible to give thanks “all the time?”
6. What does David say in Psalm 28:6-7?
7. What about Psalm 30:1-3;11-12?
8. After all that Job lost, what does he say in Job 1:21?
9. What does the writer of Hebrews tell us in Hebrews 12:2-3 and how can that help us stay thankful all the time?