Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
Special music was Faye Potrament’s granddaughters singing “Because He Lives,” Savannah Bernstrom singing “Red Letters,” and Lisa Vagle singing “The Power of the Cross”.
1. What had the Disciples left behind to follow Jesus?
2. How did Jesus’ own family feel about him according to Mark 3:21?
3. What does Peter say in Matthew 16:16?
4. What does Jesus say about this in Matthew 16:13-18?
5. Why had the women come to the tomb? Did they expect to not find the body of Jesus?
6. What did the angels tell the women in Luke 24:1-8?
7. What did Peter do in Luke 24:12?
8. At what point did Cleopas and the other man recognize Jesus?
9. What do you feel is “God’s Amazing Plan for you?”