Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This was part 7 in our 10 part series titled “Becoming Love.”
- Write down what love is and isn’t according to 1 Corinthians 13:1-5.
- What does it mean to keep no record of wrongs?
- What was happening in 1 Corinthians 5:1-2?
- How does Paul say to handle this in verses 4-5?
- What does is mean that love doesn’t delight in evil? Describe evil…
- What is the “truth” that 1 Corinthians 6 talks about?
- What is the proper attitude concerning truth in Psalm 1:1-2?
- What does Psalm 51:6 say about God’s desire for truth?
- What does Jesus tell us to do in John 15:5 and what does that mean? How should we live our lives by doing what John 15:5 says?