Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This was part 6 in our 10 part series titled “Becoming Love.”
Special Music was Adina Przekwas playing “Beautiful Savior”
- What have we learned so far about love from 1 Corinthians 13:4?
- What does 1 Corinthians 13:5 say about love?
- What does it mean to “keep no record of wrongs?”
- How can “keeping record of wrongs” harm your witness?
- What do the four things listed in 1 Corinthians 13:5 have in common?
- What does Immanuel mean?
- What does “God with us” have to do with love?
- What does “loving like Jesus” require of us?
- Ask yourself this question: “How can I get rid of that “Old Broken Down Record of Wrongs” that I keep playing over and over?