Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin. This is the final chapter of our 6 part series titled “The Identity Crisis.”
Special music was Hope Gonzalez singing “Scars.”
- Who are you?
- How Broken are you?
- Are you currently a victim of Identity Theft? If so, in what way?
- So, what is your purpose?
- Who does God say you are?
- Are you ready? What does that mean to you?
- What does 1 Corinthians 15:58 tell us to do?
- What does Jesus say to us in John 13:34-35?
- What does it mean to you to “give yourself fully to the work of the Lord?”
- What would you like your tombstone to say about you?