Sermon by pastor Galen Nordin.
- Why is being Disciplined an important part of our lives as Christian’s?
- What are two ways we can define discipline?
- When you think of 1 Corinthians 9:24-27, what would “running the Christian race” look like to you?
- What does it mean to go into “strict training” for living the Christian life?
- What does it mean to you to “beat your body,” or “make your body a slave” for living the Christian life?
- What would “beating the air” look like in living the Christian life?
- What does Galatians 5:16 mean when Paul says, “live by the Spirit?”
- How would “living by the Spirit” help you in “running the race” for Holy living as we talked about two weeks ago?